19 January 2006

 

Oh Blog

Wow. Blog.

So I've been reading knitting blogs for about a year and a half now. And I've been knitting only marginally longer, and I've been talking about knitting in my regular journal for quite a while too. But I never really planned on having a knitting blog. I blame other people. And I realized that probably people on my regular journal could care less about me and my knitting, so even though as I'm writing this with no readers, at least I can delude myself into thinking that someone cares, right?

Um, anyway, what else? In case you are here randomly and not because you know me and I forced you to stop by, I'm a third year student at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio. I'm an International Studies major, and I'm starting to get ready to take the MCATs in April because I am a glutton for punishment. I knit a lot, but not as much as I'd like and mostly when I should be studying.

Okay, I think that's it for my knitting-less introductory post. Knitting content will come tomorrow. Or you know, whenever I next feel like it.



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?